In addition to living alongside of two of Northern California’s premiere championship golf courses, Carnoustie homeowners will enjoy all of the amenities that resort-style living has to offer:
- Access to the Colony Club, a full-service fitness, swimming and tennis facility operated by The Ritz-Carlton® (initiation fee and monthly membership fee vary depending on number of members per household). Please contact the Colony Club for information and availability.
- Exclusive rental rights to the Community Center Meeting Room at the Colony Club. This facility holds 290 people standing and 136 people seated.
- Ocean Colony’s proximity to the Ritz-Carlton puts world-class luxury within walking distance. Set atop an ocean bluff overlooking the rugged Pacific coastline, The Ritz-Carlton®, Half Moon Bay is a 261-room spa and golf resort. The Forbes 5-star Resort property is located just 30 miles south of San Francisco, but feels a world away. Guests enjoy two championship golf courses, a world-class spa, oceanfront dining at Navio and the most personalized service.
- Homeowners enjoy special golf rates that allow golf to be more than just an option, but a way of life. Please contact the Pro Shop at (650) 726-1800 for special homeowner and membership rates.
2020 Resident Annual Member Fee – Single $4,341; Couple $5,095 (2 residents owning or occupying the same Residential Unit) Child $694 (per child)
Annual Homeowner Assessment (for 2020): $1,568.50 ($784.25 semi-annually) for Single family homes
- Mullin’s Bar & Grill offers classic American food, fresh seafood, weekly specials and a warm, relaxed atmosphere.